Are you ready to leave the bloody waters of the “red ocean strategy” you’re swimming in and instead, experience the clear, uncontested waters of a Blue Ocean Strategy? What’s a Blue Ocean Strategy anyway? And how could you find one for your business or organization?
This video shows you!
In response to so many requests bubbling up during this pandemic and economic recession, I created a new video to help you understand three things:
- What is a “red ocean strategy” in which you are competing against others very much like you?
- What are the five most important elements of a differentiating Blue Ocean Strategy?
- How could you use the Blue Ocean Strategy tools to discover unmet needs, non-users and new ways to add value with innovation, opening up growth opportunities that are perfect for your future?
Make the competition irrelevant
Briefly, Blue Ocean Strategy isn’t about doing more of the same, cheaper, or competing with others in the same industry you’re in today (“red ocean”). It’s about finding customers’ unmet needs so you can open a new market space that you can own (“blue ocean”). In these turbulent, disruptive times, businesses and even non-profit organizations need a Blue Ocean Strategy more than ever so they can not just survive, but thrive.
A trained practitioner in Blue Ocean Strategy, I’ve conducted over 425 workshops and speeches and worked with a wide range of global clients on their Blue Ocean Strategy. It is never easy, but we truly believe that the way forward is all around you–if only you can see it. Let us help you.
To view/download the presentation, click on the image below
You can read more about our approach in our award-winning book “On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights.“
To dig deeper into how Blue Ocean Strategy could help your business, we recommend:
- Our white papers, webinars, workshops, videos and Stories2Share
- Blog: How Blue Ocean Strategy® Helps You Find (and Convert) Nonusers
- Blog: Are You Ready to Find Your Blue Ocean® And Get Growing?
- Podcast: Ask Andi—How To Find Your Blue Ocean Strategy® Step 1
Ready to find your own Blue Ocean Strategy? Give us a call.
At Simon Associates Management Associates (SAMC), we are certified Blue Ocean Strategists and culture change experts who specialize in helping organizations of all sizes and across industries rethink their business strategy to find new opportunities for growth and success. Contact us to discuss how our team of corporate anthropologists can work with you to discover, develop and apply a Blue Ocean Strategy.
From Observation to Innovation,
Andi Simon, Ph.D.
Corporate Anthropologist | President
Simon Associates Management Consultants
Don’t miss an episode of our On The Brink podcast!