Learn how to enjoy your business and your life!
Our guest today is Angela Henderson, a wonderful woman from Australia who teaches us how to help women start and grow their businesses and themselves. She has a unique approach to help aspiring women entrepreneurs reach the peak of their performance. This is always a topic of great importance to us and to our listeners. How can you learn the skills and smarts to take you to greater success, from starting a business to sustaining its growth? And once you have that business going, how can you adapt it to these fast-changing times and remain profitable when all around you, things are no longer what they used to be? Angela tells us! Listen in.
There is a life besides work
In today’s podcast, Angela and I talk about the personal life you are working toward. Hopefully, our conversation will help you think about your own journey.
I’d like to add a plug here for our new program debuting in March 2021, called Rethink Your Journey with Andi Simon. Created with the input of a number of amazing women, it’s designed to help you Rethink your own life and make sure you have the one you truly want. Learn more on www.andisimon.com.
About Angela Henderson
Want more guidance on achieving what you really want? Try these
- Blog: How Smart Fearless Women Are Breaking The Barriers Of Business
- Blog: Ready To Find Your A-Ha Moment So Your Business Can Soar?
- Podcast: Tracy Higginbotham—Now Is The Time For Women To Help Women Build Better Businesses
- My newest book: “Rethink: Smashing The Myths of Women in Business“
- My award-winning first book: “On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights”
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website