Learn how to overcome your mental roadblocks to success
This was quite an amazing podcast conversation with Kelly Ruta. I can tell you that she is just plain fantastic. A clinical psychotherapist for over two decades, she has now turned her professional training into programs to help women, in particular women entrepreneurs, unblock their limitations and unlock their minds to become the best they can be. Our own program, Rethink Your Journey with Andi Simon, is similar in many ways to what Kelly has created…different in our approaches. Listen and learn how you can collaborate with your mind, change your course, and find the purpose and promise you have been seeking.
Watch and listen to our podcast here
Kelly’s mastermind program, Limitless Impact Master Class, has been called the Harvard of master classes
In this podcast, you will enjoy the focus on how to change what isn’t working for you today. As you may know, at SAMC we help our clients collaborate with the mind, which tends to do what it thinks you want it to do. Now it is time to teach your mind what you want to do.
Helping entrepreneurial women ascend to the next level in the business world
So many amazing, successful women still find themselves struggling with:
- finding courage to take action
- lacking confidence
- feeling they still aren’t enough
If that sounds like you, Kelly will help you see yourself through a fresh lens and work on solving those problems. Her own story is about defying the odds. She has done it and you can as well. You can learn more about Kelly on LinkedIn or her website.
More stories of women who challenge the status quo and bring about change
- Blog: Fearless Women Leading Protests And Shattering Stereotypes
- Blog: Why Women Make Better Leaders, Especially In A Pandemic
- Podcast: Lisa Caputo—Smashing The Myths Of What Women Can Accomplish
- My award-winning book: “On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights”
- Pre-order my new book: “Rethink: Smashing The Myths of Women in Business“
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website