Listen now to Randi Busse talk about inspiring your employees to think like owners!
As Randi Busse tells us in this podcast, customer service has evolved into a business strategy that helps companies differentiate themselves from their competition, sustain profitability and thrive in any type of economy, especially during recessionary times. Just what we need to hear in these times of rapid change. I invite you to listen in, learn a lot and let me hear from you!
Customer experience—often the only competitive advantage a business has
Randi started her business, Workforce Development Group, almost 10 years ago after a career at a major telecom company. Her intention was to help small and mid-sized companies take better care of their customers by offering customer experience training to their employees. Her programs help employees become more engaged and committed, thus inspiring them to think and act like owners of their company.
Now a national speaker on customer experience and employee engagement, Randi has co-authored a book, “Turning Rants Into Raves: Turn Your Customers On Before They Turn On YOU!“, perfect for CEOs, business owners and managers who want to improve the experience their company is providing to their customers.
In this podcast you’ll hear Randi talk about:
- The five principles of customer experience
- Rant and Rave, two fictitious employees who depict real-life customer experience situations
- CEOs, business owners and employees who consistently demonstrate good customer service
- Empowering employees to make decisions that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
- Real customer experience situations, both good and bad, that bring levity to a serious subject
- The harsh reality of data on the sad state of customer experience
- The financial value of implementing her principles
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Randi’s book: “Turning Rants Into Raves: Turn Your Customers On Before They Turn On YOU!“
- Podcast: Scot Hunsaker—Turning Employees Into Owners of Your Company
- Podcast: Ask Andi—Finding and Keeping Great Employees
- Blog: 5 Ways To Make Your Team Awesome Agents Of Change
- My book: “On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights“
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website
Download the 1-page synopsis of my book, “On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights” here