Listen now to Luke Hohmann‘s fascinating podcast about serious games!
In this podcast, Luke Hohmann talks with me about how to build better teams, engage employees and prioritize activities using games, all the while establishing your company culture. You will be really surprised at how “serious games can help you do serious work, seriously better.” The Founder and CEO of Conteneo Inc., Luke’s playfully diverse background of life experiences has uniquely prepared him to design and produce serious games. Ready to work better and smarter? Listen in!
Graduating magna cum laude with a B.S.E. in computer engineering and an M.S.E. in computer science and engineering from the University of Michigan, Luke studied cognitive psychology and organizational behavior under such luminaries as Elliot Soloway, Karl Weick and Dan Dennison.
An author of three books, Luke is also a former United States National Junior Pairs Figure Skating Champion. His work, which focuses on using serious games to engage citizens, has been covered in Businessweek and Financial Times.
- What led Luke to create Innovation Games
- How games allow collaborative teams to work toward the same goal
- How transformed people transform companies
- Understanding how to make innovation a reality in your company
- Innovation as an ongoing focus rather than a single, abstract idea
- Why this all ties into re-thinking your business during fast-changing times
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Blog: Time To Play Innovation Games®?
- White paper: Can Innovation Games® Change The Way We Work?
- Luke’s book: “Innovation Games“
- My book: “On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights“
- Teamwork and culture change, and take a look at how we help organizations change.